The Institute for Conflict Research has at its core, the Art of Conflict Transformation. All of our activities, training initiatives and engagements aim to provide those we work with an opportunity to connect with arts and culture as a route to exploring their own and others’ identity, heritage and traditions.
Peace IV Programmes:
- Ards & North Down Borough Council: Art at the Heart of the Peninsula
- Lisburn and Castlereagh Borough Council:
– Understanding Cultures through Art
– Black, Minority, Ethnic and Cultural Awareness
- Antrim & Newtownabbey Borough Council: Growing Understanding
To see our projects: